Last week, I transplanted some of the herbs we started from seed while Dave was tilling up the garden. I like to pretend I know what I'm doing, but I really don't. Its all just an experiment. I do hope to document my trials and tests, so that next year I can say I know a little bit more about growing from seed. Guess its a learn as you go kinda thing.
I used some pots that were in the clearance section, knowing that there was no hope for drainage (no holes in the bottom) and also knowing that they were going to be potted in there temporarily until I can move them to either my edible landscaping (up by the house) or actually transplant them into our garden.