After writing my post about choices the other day, my friend Donna made a good point. She said, "Sometimes choosing to rest and take care of ourselves isn't lazy, but wise and needed."
That is so wise.
I know I don't take enough time for "self care." My to-do list seems never ending and there just doesn't seem like enough time in the day.
So, in true Tuesday fashion, and to remind me it really isn't hard to practice self care, here are 5 ways to show yourself some love:
1. Take a bath with epsom salts. Magnesium is actually really good for your body. And baths are nice.
2. Go to bed early. Sleep is everything. No one can argue that a full night of amazing uninterrupted sleep does a body good. No one.
3. Practice yoga. Good for the body and the mind.
4. Go for a walk. Been doing a lot more of this throughout the day because of little Lena, and it feels pretty good to be more active.
5. Spend time with friends. Laughing and relaxing with friends is a sure way to boost the mood.
What do you like to do for "self care?"